GMC Protection Plan
The GMC Protection Plan1 helps provide additional protection on top of the manufacturer’s warranty for your GMC’s brakes, engine, and more. Choose the only coverage with the same name as the vehicle you drive and get Professional Grade protection.
Looking At The Numbers, Repair Costs Can Add Up.2
- 1,000+ parts are covered under our plan including:3
- Drive Axle
- Factory-Installed Turbocharger/Supercharger
- Transfer Case
- Steering (including rear-wheel steering)
- Enhanced Electrical-OnStar, MyLink
- Airbags/Safety Restraint System
- Brakes (including ABS components)
- Air Conditioning System
- Seals and Gaskets (of covered components)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Ride Control Suspension
- Heated Seats
- Blind-Spot Sensors
- Video Display Screen
- Reverse Warning Systems/Sensors
- Factory-Installed Entertainment System
- Emergency Trunk Release
- Power Tailgate Lock
- Automatic Climate Control Programmer
And What’s Not Covered4
- Battery and Battery Cable/Harness
- Lenses, Sealed Beams, and Light Bulbs
- Key Fobs and Tire Pressure Sensors
- Brake Rotors and Drums
- All Exhaust Components (unless listed as a specific covered part)
- Trim Items
- Tires and Wheels/Rims
- Maintenance Services
- The following emission components: EGR Purge Valve/Solenoids/Sensors, Vacuum Canister, Vapor Return Canister, Vapor Return Lines/Valves, Air Pump/Lines/Valves, Catalytic Converter/Filtering/Sensors, Emission Vapor Sensors, and Gas Cap/Filler Neck
Other Built-in Benefits
Rental Car Coverage
In the event of a covered breakdown, the service contract will pay for or reimburse you up to $40 per day (max. $280/visit) for receipted expenses to rent a replacement vehicle or for alternative public transportation expenses while your vehicle is being repaired.
Towing & Road Service
If your GMC is disabled, the service contract will cover your towing or road service charges up to $150 per occurrence.
Onetime Deductible Eligibility
You can choose the deductible that is right for you. Once a part is repaired or replaced, the deductible for future repair or replacement of the same part is waived.
If a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from your home and a repair facility needs to keep your vehicle overnight, the service contract will reimburse you up to $200 a day, for a maximum total per occurrence of $800.
Lost Key & Lockout
If the keys for your vehicle are lost or broken, or accidentally locked in your vehicle, the service contract will reimburse you for receipted expenses, up to $35, for locksmith services.
You can choose from our lease-friendly, longer-term, and low-mileage options. If the service contract purchase date is more than 10 days after the vehicle purchase date, a mandatory waiting period applies. See us for details.
If you decide to sell your vehicle, your coverage can easily be transferred to the new owner upon payment of any applicable fee and completion of paperwork.
You may cancel your service contract at any time, including when you sell the vehicle or if loss of vehicle occurs. If you cancel your service contract within 60 days and no claims were filed, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 60 days or if a claim was filed, you will receive a pro rata refund less claims paid (where permissible) and any applicable cancellation fee.
2 Average retail repair costs are based on Administrator’s national claims experience for GMC vehicles during the period 10/1/17 to 2/15/20 under its GM programs. Costs include both parts and labor. Actual repair costs vary depending on type of repairs required.
3 Not a complete list of inclusions or exclusions. See service contract for full details.
4 Not a complete list of inclusions or exclusions. See service contract for full details.