GMC GAP Coverage1 protects you from paying a loan on a vehicle that is a total loss. In that event, this plan can help cover the amount you owe on the loan that your insurance doesn’t cover, including your deductible.
Key benefits include:
- Available for new and leased vehicles, only at the time of vehicle purchase
- Can be canceled2 at any time
- Offered in terms ranging from 12-84 months
Don’t Pay For A Total Loss
GAP Coverage can waive the deficiency amount between you and your loan’s unpaid finance balance and the settlement amount offered by your insurer in the event of a total loss. Ask your dealer for GMC GAP Coverage-the only plan with the same name as your vehicle.
- Available for finance amounts up to $125,000
- Can waive your financial loss up to $75,000, which can include up to $1,000 of your insurer’s physical damage deductible
Get Covered Longer
- Available terms range from 12-84 months3
- Losses occurring prior to the date of the GAP Addendum
- Losses caused by theft, unless you or your financial institution/lender file a police report
- Any loss that falls outside the standard or optional equipment available from the manufacturer of the covered vehicle
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes5
2 Coverage is fully refundable within 60 days, as long as no loss has occurred. For cancellations after 60 days, a pro rata refund will be given, less any applicable cancellation fee. All refunds will be made to the financial institution/lender.
3 Not a full list of exclusions. See GAP addendum for a complete list of exclusions.
4 Ask us for details
5 Commercial use can be included in GAP waiver if it is specifically selected at time of purchase and the additional surcharge is paid.